This boy!! What can I say about him? He is just too amazing for words. He has taken an Autism Diagnosis and rocked it. He is brave, kind, loving, strong, smart and never gives up (even when he really, really wants to.) He teaches me every single day what it means to push yourself past your limits and never give up. He struggles with most things on a daily basis but he pushes through and tries harder each day to become a little bit better. Autism can’t slow him down. I love watching him grow and become a fabulous young man. I could have answered every one of his question accurately on my own (I know him pretty well) but I made sure I asked him anyway. I always have a lot of fun sitting down with the kids and talking and getting to know them better. Our birthday interview time is my favorite.
BRADDOC’S BIRTHDAY INTERVIEW:
6. What is your favorite outfit? Jeans and my baseball jerseys tucked in
9. What is your favorite animal? Cheetah
10. What is your favorite song? All the songs on the Guardians of the Galaxy and Sing soundtracks
12. Who is your favorite person to play/ hang out with? Perrin and Landon
13. Who do you miss the most? The Armstrongs
15. What is your favorite drink? orange juice
1. What is your favorite color?
6. What is your favorite outfit?
9. What is your favorite animal?
10. What is your favorite song?
12. Who is your favorite person to play/ hang out with?
13. Who do you miss the most?
15. What is your favorite drink?